3 weeks ago
Category : Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- COOK TIME 10 Minutes
- SERVINGS 12
- Uzhunnu parippu 2 Cups
- Black pepper 1 Teaspoons(Crushed)
- Onions 1/2 Cups(chopped)
- rice flour 2 Tablespoons
- green chillies 5 Nos(finely chopped)
- curry leaves 1 sprigs
- salt some To Taste
- water 2 Cups(as required)
- oil 2 Cups(for deep frying)
- baking soda 1 Pinch
- Soak uzhunnu parippu in water.
- After drain water completely grind it till becomes thick batter.
- Add rice flour, chopped ginger, green chilies, onion, curry leaves, crushed whole black pepper corns, baking soda, salt into the batter and mix well.
- keep this batter for some minutes(30-45 min).
- Heat Oil in heat bottomed pan and set the flame to medium.
- wet your palm with water and take a small portion of the dough and shape it into a ball. Press the ball slightly and make a hole in the center using your finger.
- Deep fry it by flipping to both sides until it turns golden in color.Don’t over crowd the vada's while frying.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.