3 weeks ago
Category : Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- COOK TIME 10 Minutes
- SERVINGS 4
- Tomatoes 5 Nos
- Coconut 2 Tablespoons(grated)
- Cumin 1/2 Teaspoons
- red chilli 6 Nos
- garlic 1 Nos(peeled and crushed)
- Oil 1 Teaspoons
- Curry leaves 1 sprigs
- Heat a tbsp of oil a pan .Add cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Add crushed garlic cloves and red chillies and saute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and salt. Cook on high flame for 5 minutes. Reduce flame to low.
- Remove lid and cook till the water has almost evaporated. Turn off heat and cool. Grind the cooked tomato mixture and fresh coconut to a paste and set aside.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter. Add curry leaves and saute for a few seconds. Immediately add the ground tomato paste and 1/2 cup of water.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with dosa.