3 weeks ago
Category : Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 25 Minutes
- COOK TIME 10 Minutes
- SERVINGS 4
- Coconut 1 Cups(Grated)
- Roasted Gram 1 Cups(Dalia/Pottu kadala)
- Green Chillies 2-3 Nos
- Curd 1/2 Cups
- Salt Some To Taste
- Mustard Seeds 1 Teaspoons(To Temper)
- Split Black Gram Dal 1 Teaspoons(To Temper)
- Dried Red Chillies 1-2 Nos(To Temper)
- Curry Leaves 1-2 sprigs(To Temper)
- Asafoetida 1 Pinch(To Temper)
- Soak the roasted gram in water for at least 20 min.
- Add all the Ingredients other than the ones mentioned in the Tempering section in a blender.
- Blend them until smooth.
- In case if its too thick, add more buttermilk till its neither too thick nor too watery.
- Now in a tsp of oil, temper the ingredients given in the To temper section till the mustard seeds start popping.