3 weeks ago
Category : Non-Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 30 Minutes
- COOK TIME 10 Minutes
- SERVINGS 3
- Chicken 300 Grams
- Cashewnuts 10 Nos
- Milk 1/4 Cups
- Onion 1 Nos
- Ginger-Garlic Paste 2 Tablespoons
- Tomato puree 1/2 Cups
- Garam Masala 1 Teaspoons
- Chilly Powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 Teaspoons
- Butter 2 Tablespoons
- Salt some To Taste
- Chopped Coriander Leaves 2 Tablespoons
- Fresh Cream 2 Teaspoons(to garnish)
- Wash and pat dry chicken.Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Soak cashews in milk for 30 min.
- Grind cashews adding enough milk to get a fine paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and ginger-garlic paste and fry till onion is golden brown.
- Add chicken and fry for some time.
- Add tomato puree, Chilli powder, salt, turmeric and masala and cook for a while.
- Add cashew paste along with milk.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and cook till gravy thickens and chicken is done.
- Top with remaining butter and remove from flame.
- Garnish it with melted butter and circles of fresh cream on top
- Serve Hot with rotis, parathas or naan